- Credit Card and Payment Information
- International Orders
- Sales Tax
- Credit Card and Payment Information
- You may use the following credit cards when you submit your Designer Intimates Online Shop Order: MasterCard, Visa, and American Express. Credit card authorization for the order total occurs at the time the order is placed. If you have a question about credit card charges relating to your order, you may Ccontact us for assistance via email. If you have questions about your specific credit card please contact your credit card company directly.
- We accept Paypal payments via our website only. Please note that Paypal payments cannot be combined with other payment methods. Orders through Paypal cannot be modified. Customer must cancel the order and place a new order if needed.
- International Orders
- You may place an order by emailing us for information and instructions of international orders at email@example.com. Prices are shown in U.S. funds. Because of fluctuating exchange rates, please address any questions regarding current conversion rates to your credit card company. Shipments may be subject to import charges assessed by your country’s government. Returned merchandise should be sent via a pre-paid, insured, traceable method to ensure a safe and documented delivery. Return postage is the responsibility of the customer.
- Sales Tax
- Sales tax will be charged to all orders that are processed with shipping to the state of CA.
- Designer Intimates takes great pride in its products for its excellence and value. If at any time you are dissatisfied with a purchase, we will assist you with a prompt refund, exchange, or credit. Simply return the item(s) in its original packaging within 5 days from the date of receipt of order and we will credit your account or make an exchange for an item of equal value. If the replacement item is priced higher, you pay the difference; if it is a lesser value, we credit you the difference. All shipping and handling fees involved are the customers’ responsibility and are not refundable. A credit will be issued as soon as we receive and process your return. Your request will be processed in the same form as the original payment type. Please allow up to 2 billing cycles for a refund to appear on your credit card statement. A 15% re-stocking fee will be assessed on all returns over $300. Abiding by health regulations, we can only accept returns on merchandise with all original tags attached, not worn, altered or damaged. For your own safety, please insure your parcel since we have no control over the mail service and cannot credit your account if the parcel gets misdirected.
- You will find a return and exchange form on the back of your invoice enclosed with your package. Please indicate on the form whether you would prefer a refund or an exchange. Fill out the appropriate portion of the form and enclose it with the merchandise you are returning/ exchanging. Allow ten business days for your return or exchange to be processed. We will notify you via e-mail of your refund once we have received and processed the returned item. Initial shipping fees as well as any return and exchange shipping costs are not refundable and are the customers' responsibility.
Please send your package via a prepaid, insured, traceable method to the address below.
Return and Exchange Department
20144 Plummer Street
Chatsworth, CA 91311
- Information Collected
We may collect information about you when you visit our web site. For example, we collect information you provide when you make an online purchase, use our website, create an online account, sign up to receive our emails, or participate in a sweepstakes, contest, promotion or survey. The types of information we may collect include your name, postal address, email address, phone number, birthday, product preference, demographic information and any other information you choose to provide. We may collect a record of your purchases and any other personal or preference information you provide to us. Also, when you visit our web site, we can identify you by your IP address and your domain (not by personally identifiable information such as your name, address, or any financial information on your computer). This allows us to collect aggregate information on which web pages are visited, how frequently, and for how long. We collect and use this information to improve and optimize your shopping experience with us.
- Use of Information
Designer Intimates may use information about you for various purposes including to process and fulfill your orders, to communicate with you and send you information about our products, services, contests, and promotions, to administer and fulfill our contests and promotions, to prevent fraud and monitor against theft, conduct research and help us learn more about your shopping preferences and enhance your shopping experience, and perform other business activities as needed or described elsewhere in this policy.
Designer Intimates does not share our customers’ information with outside parties.
- Links to Other Sites
In some areas of our website, we may provide a link to another website. Other websites have their own policies regarding privacy and security, and these may vary from ours.
- Updating your Personal Information
You may review, update, correct or delete your online account information at any time by going to "My Account" at the top of any page or by contacting us to request changes to any of your information.
- Protecting your Information
Log out when you are done on the website to protect yourself against unauthorized access to your account. To log out at any time, click the "Log Out" link. Keep your password safe - do not share it with anyone.
- Emails from Us
You join our mailing list when you place an order or register an account with us. We may periodically send you emails or other marketing communications informing you of promotions and offers, or requesting your input. You may opt-out of receiving these communications at any time by following the link in the correspondence, or by simply contacting us. If you opt-out, you will still continue to receive order information, answers to customer service questions, and information about changes in our website that might be relevant to you personally.
When we send emails to our email mailing list, we'll sometimes track when, where and if the email was opened, if any content was clicked on, how long the email was reviewed, on what platform the email was opened (i.e. webmail, desktop, or mobile), the browser used to open the email (i.e. Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc.), and who printed and forwarded the emails. We do this to measure the performance of our email campaigns and to improve our offerings to you based on your level of engagement.
- Your California Privacy Rights (As provided by California Civil Code Section 1798.83)
California's "Shine the Light" law, Civil Code section 1798.83, requires businesses to respond to requests from California customers asking about the business' practices related to disclosing personal information to third parties for the third parties' direct marketing purposes. Alternately, such businesses may have in place a policy not to disclose personal information of customers to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes if the customer has exercised an option to opt-out of such information-sharing. We have such a policy in place. If you do not want us to send you emails regarding special promotions or offers or share your Personal Information with other companies so that they can send you emails about their products and services, simply follow the unsubscribe instructions that are located at the bottom of those emails.
- Under California law, if you are a resident of California, you may make a written request to us about how we have shared your information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. In response to your written request, we may provide you with a notice describing the cost-free means to opt-out of our sharing your information with third parties, if the third party will use it for their direct marketing purposes.
If you would like to exercise your rights under California law, please send your written request to the email address or postal address below. Your written request must include your postal address so that we may provide you with our notice and third party direct marketing opt-out form. We will provide you with this form within thirty (30) days of receiving your written request.
20120 Plummer Street
Chatsworth, CA 91311-5448
- Cookies and Other Computer Information
- Security Notice
The security of your personal information is very important to us. In our efforts to protect your online transactions, we use a technology called Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). If your browser is capable of SSL (and most are), your personal information will be automatically encrypted, or encoded, before it is sent over the Internet.
We will never send your credit card information via email, and will never ask you to send it to us via email.